Wednesday 4 May 2011

OOTD:-I Am. . .Conscious

Hello everyone! This is going to be my first OOTD post so titled because the dress I am wearing is from H & M's current Conscious collection. The Conscious Collection is a medley of ethical clothing for men, women and children, that makes use of materials such as organic cottons and recycled polyester. Overall, it makes up a really stunning spread of key, summertime pieces. The dress I'm wearing was just short of £30 and it is gorgeous. The embroidery is simple, but lovely and I felt wonderfully girly in this dress. However since a picture is said to be worth a thousand words, let me cut the rhetoric short and present to you, my "Conscious" self. Enjoy.






 Dress:- H&M Concious Collection- £29.99
Belt:- Primark- £1.50-£2
Hairband:- H&M-£1.99
Earrings:- Primark-£3
Sandals:-Primark- £6


Hugs and Kisses,
XXXXXXXXXXXX



3 comments:

  1. Hey now!!! Personal style is the art of intelligent spending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, you look super cute, I have been contemplating whether to buy those Primark sandals, now I think I should (Hope they still in shop)! But I also really need a earring jewellery stand, where you bought yours?

    Hugs, S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Safiyya hello hunni thanks for stopping by! I got my jewellery stand from Ebay. It wasnt very expensive and they are so so so useful for keeping all your earrings together. Alternatively, if you don't manage to find one that you like, lots of people put a sheet of fabric up on the wall and hang their earrings from that which is also a genius of an idea. Hope this helps :-)

    Hugs and Kisses
    xx

    ReplyDelete